Hello, my name is Roy Harris. I’ve been involved in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu since January of 1991. I’ve accomplished quite a few goals since that time. Here is a short list:
1. I’ve been promoted to the rank of 5th degree black belt.
2. I’ve taught 451 seminars in twenty-five countries.
3. I’ve produced more than 200 instructional videos for my websites.
4. I’ve answered more than 1000 questions on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
5. I’ve produced several iPad / iPhone / Android apps.
6. I’ve produced several instructional VHS tapes and DVDs.
7. I’ve trained and promoted twenty-two students to black belt.
On this website, I’d like to give you a glimpse of the Jiu Jitsu I’ve learned, modified and developed over the years. I think some of you will identify with what I’ve done with the art – especially those of you who are over the age of 35 have families and other important responsibilities, as well as those of you who are smaller than most of the other students in class.
I hope you learn, enjoy and repeat!
Good training to you,
P.S. If you’re ever in the Southern California area and would like to take a private lesson or just have lunch, please send me an email. I teach private lessons out of the Blackline Training Center in Carlsbad, California.